GSM IT DIGITAL S.L. (“Lunik”, “We”, “Our”) are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- ‘Personal information’ is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
When we collect and use such information we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, which applies across the European Union (including in England and Wales) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Personal information we collect about you
We may gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We may also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information from accounts you link to us [e.g. LinkedIn profile]
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and services
Collecting this personal information helps us understand what you are looking for from the company and enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to contact you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
How and why we use your personal information
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- Where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- Companies within the Lunik group,
- Third parties we use to help deliver our products and/or services to you,
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business (e.g. marketing agencies or website hosts);
Transferring your personal information out of the EEA
To deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), e.g.:
- With your and our service providers located outside the EEA;
- If you are based outside the EEA;
- Where there is an international dimension to the services we are providing to you.
These transfers are subject to special rules under European and UK data protection law.
If you would like further information please contact our Data Protection Officer (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access – The right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Rectification– The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information.
- Erasure – The right to require us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it – in certain situations.
- Restriction of processing – The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances (e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data).
- Data Portability – The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain situations.
- Objection – The right to object:
- at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling);
- in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information (e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests).
- Withdraw Consent – The right to withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to you withdrawing your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org;and
- Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name, address);
- Provide us with proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Let us know which right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
How to Contact Us
Alternatively, you may contact our Data Protection Officer using the details below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone Number: 01708 754294
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, for example on a contact or enquiry section, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
- If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Our Intellectual property rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part.
Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this website.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current (as of the date posted) information on this website, we do not warrant that the content herein is accurate, complete, current or free of technical or typographical error.
Further, information provided is given as at the date of release and as such may no longer be up to date. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. We reserve the right to amend and or update information contained within this website without prior notice.
Privacy and Cookies policy
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This website has been prepared with the aim of providing information about Lunik, its products and services.
Owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in it, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside Lunik.tech domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Company Information, Jurisdiction and Disputes
GSM IT DIGITAL S.L. is a company registered in Spain under company number B93714376. Our registered address is at Mauricio Moro Pareto 2, 29006 Málaga.