The Automation Engineer for Automation Development Services is a Devops engineer or software developer that is proficient in one of the following aspects: Cloud Native development, CI/CD or Infrastructure as Code; and at least familiar with the rest of them. The role also requires experience working with Linux systems.
- Participate with the rest of the team in refinement sessions to translate the company needs into software solutions that suit those needs.
- Develop and build the solutions with the team.
- Participate with the team in the handover phase to the operational teams, ensuring their full autonomy for using and operating the built solutions. The handover should include: comprehensive documentation, monitoring and alerting assets, training, Standard Operation Procedures, L3 support procedures enablement, etc
- Use Agile practices to ensure continuous value delivery and alignment with business and team objectives
- At least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer or software developer in Cloud Native environments, involving Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, Kubernetes and private and public cloud providers.
- At least 5 years of experience working in software development. Demonstrable experience in different software development languages such as Java, Python, Ruby
- Familiarity with concepts of software development lifecycle.
- Experience creating and maintaining self-managed Kubernetes (kubeadm, RKE, k3s…). CKAD and CKA are a plus. Experience in Helm templating. Docker usage and writing custom Dockerfiles.
- Familiarity with Linux and networking concepts.
- Proficient in at least one of the following skills, and at least basic experience in the rest of them:
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform…
- Configuration as code: Ansible, AWX…
- CI: Argo Worfklows, GitHub actions, Jenkins, …
- CD: ArgoCD, Flux, GoCD, …
- Experience working under Agile frameworks.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
Job Category: Automation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote