The Corporate Network Engineer is a position responsible for the implementation and management of corporate network elements, including switching, routing, wireless, next generation firewalls, load balancers and SDWAN solutions, across the enterprise corporate sites, ensuring that existing technical solutions are working as expected, maintaining stability, network performance and availability within the offices and corporate locations. This role involves a high level of collaboration with other technical staff.
- Technically support development based corporate projects, offering assistance and recommendations where required.
- Help in the design of scalable and secure corporate Network and Security
- Implement and peer review corporate network related changes.
- Troubleshooting any corporate network and firewall related issues that may arise, working with vendors where required.
- Implementation and upgrade of the different corporate network assets.
- Maintain and manage network security systems, such as intrusion detection systems, VPN solutions and firewalls.
- Maintain a detailed network documentation.
- Help in the design and implementation of tools and processes to proactively monitor network and firewall availability, performance, and security.
- Stay on top of network and firewall technology advancements to provide recommendations for the ongoing improvements to our networks.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support to the corporate network.
- 3-5 years network engineering related experience.
- Cisco CCNP knowledge, but having the certification is a plus.
- At least 1-2 years of next generation firewall related experience (Palo Alto preferred).
- Certification in Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is a plus
- Operating knowledge of common LAN, WAN and Wireless LAN technologies.
- Cisco SD-WAN basic knowledge is a plus.
- Operating knowledge of IP and associated layer-4 protocols.
- Operating knowledge of Cisco IOS and NX-OS configuration modes.
- Operating knowledge of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switching platforms.
- Operating knowledge of Cisco Wireless LAN Controller and wireless technologies.
- Experience with Cisco routers and common routing protocols. (BGP, OSPF and EIGRP)
- Proficiency in network configuration and security rules.
- Experience as a network administrator in a multi-location Cisco-oriented LAN and WAN.
- Experience with load balancing technology, specifically F5 BigIP LTM.
- Experience with Cisco management tools like ISE, APIC or Prime.
- Experience with network routing, VPN, and VRF.
- Experience with NetFlow analysis tools.
- Linux systems and Linux network stack knowledge is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a diverse team environment.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Ansible or Terraform is nice to have.
- Experience with GIT or similar repository tools.
- Able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
Job Category: Network
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malaga, Madrid