We are building a multidisciplinary Architecture team and looking for the best talents to help us defining the future architecture model to support businesses ambitions.
- Define and maintain an overarching technical strategy for the IT group in collaboration with the Architecture team and leadership.
- Ensure that architecture definition and subsequent technical implementations are in accordance with best practice, able meet the current and future business needs.
- Drive innovation to meet complex business challenges and extremely diverse stakeholder requirements.
- Establish excellent relationships with ITO function, business stakeholders and PMO.
- Support new technology adoption, ensuring consistency with business and technology strategy.
- Collaborate closely with partner vendors (such as Platform software vendor) groups to ensure that technical environments are suitable for current and future purpose.
- Ensure that all systems architecture is in accordance with Corporate Security requirements.
- Define and maintain an accurate representation of current technology and new technology integration state.
- Champion best practice in architecture governance and process, ensure solution proposals adhere to best practice wherever possible.
- Able to fully and accurately assess the risk to business of in place solutions and future technology implementation proposals.
- Support cost/benefit analysis for all solution proposals.
- Lead external suppliers to identify and evaluate technology improvements to support business initiatives and drive increased efficiency.
- Conduct research and studies on emerging technologies to support business initiatives and increase cost effectiveness and flexibility.
- Act as subject matter expert on IT technology solutions, and available solutions in the market place to meet business needs.
- Resolve design technical problems promptly and thoroughly when they arise in an inclusive manner.
- Ensure all stakeholders fully engaged, informed and able to make appropriate decisions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, automation and process improvement through technology.
- Collaborate with the Architecture team, ITO teams and Technology leadership to define the best of breed Cloud, Multi Cloud setups.
- Participate to roadmaps alignment with ITO teams.
- Support the Architecture team and the overall Technology functions with Security design requirement related to Architecture implementations across Infrastructure and IT Corporate.
- Incentive knowledge sharing of Security solutions across the Architecture team, ITO, Cyber Ops.
- Produce technical documentation for Architecture and ITO teams.
- Collaborate with ITO with the design and implementation of the required solutions.
- SME for Security design within the Architecture function ( or cross function)
- Define security systems architecture based upon function specific stakeholder needs.
- Experience designing solutions for Private Cloud, Public Cloud (Google GCP, AWS), Multi Cloud and Hybrid setup focused on Security.
- Experience designing security solutions for the on-prem.
- Experience in data classification and protection.
- Understanding of Security Governance and Cloud Security Framework (CSF).
- Proven experience across multiple security IT Domains.
- Understanding of Cloud Native Principles.
- Understanding of DevOps practices such as CI, CD, and Infra as Code, Cloud, and Monitoring.
- Experience securing containerization orchestrator with specific focus on Kubernetes.
- Experience designing Continuous Security solutions for both applications, infrastructure, and applications.
- Experience collaborating with Cybersecurity and GRC teams.
- Good understanding of end-to-end delivery life cycles and SDLC and application security.
- Experience in designing security monitoring solutions.
- Exposure to Linux based environments.
- Experience supporting the architecture of security component services including infrastructure and application design.
- Experience reviewing and input into the appropriate use of security technologies within the company.
- Experience working with stakeholders to build security into new designs and patterns.
- Experience defining secure infrastructure and application build/implementations.
- Input to technology security roadmaps and strategy.
- Experience supporting the evaluation of new products and vendors during formal and informal processes.
- Input to wider technology stream strategies, design and implementations.
- Experience in ownership of security led projects or acting as key contributor, and participation in non-security led project activities.
- Experience in leading the design of significantly sized or complex systems.
- Forward-thinker: keep up to date with emerging technologies which could support the organization in the future.
- Continuously challenging the status quo.
- Attention to detail.
- Feeling comfortable working with different teams, functions and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Holistic view across multiple IT domains.
- Collaborative approach to build the best of breed solutions in collaboration with the rest of the Architecture teams and IT operations.
Job Category: Arquitecture
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote