We are building a multidisciplinary Architecture team and looking for the best talents to help us defining the future architecture model to support businesses ambitions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and maintain an overarching technical strategy for the IT group in collaboration with the Architecture team and leadership.
- Ensure that architecture definition and subsequent technical implementations are in accordance with best practice, able to meet the current and future business needs.
- Drive innovation to meet complex business challenges and extremely diverse stakeholder requirements.
- Establish excellent relationships with ITO function, business stakeholders and PMO.
- Support new technology adoption, ensuring consistency with business and technology strategy.
- Collaborate closely with partner vendors (such as Platform software vendor) groups to ensure that technical environments are suitable for current and future purpose.
- Ensure that all systems architecture is in accordance with Corporate Security requirements.
- Define and maintain an accurate representation of current technology and new technology integration state.
- Champion best practice in architecture governance and process, ensure solution proposals adhere to best practice wherever possible.
- Able to fully and accurately assess the risk to business of in place solutions and future technology implementation proposals.
- Support cost/benefit analysis for all solution proposals.
- Lead external suppliers to identify and evaluate technology improvements to support business initiatives and drive increased efficiency.
- Conduct research and studies on emerging technologies to support business initiatives and increase cost effectiveness and flexibility.
- Act as subject matter expert on IT technology solutions, and available solutions in the market place to meet business needs.
- Resolve design technical problems promptly and thoroughly when they arise in an inclusive manner.
- Ensure all stakeholders fully engaged, informed and able to make appropriate decisions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, automation and process improvement through technology.
- Collaborate with the Architecture team, ITO teams and Technology leadership to define the best of breed Cloud, Multi Cloud setups.
- Participate to roadmaps alignment with ITO teams.
- Support the Architecture team and the overall Technology functions with IT design corporate requirement related to Architecture implementations.
- Incentive knowledge sharing of End User solutions across the Architecture team and ITO.
- Produce technical documentation for Architecture and ITO teams.
- Collaborate with ITO with the design and implementation of the required solutions.
- SME for End Users solutions design within the Architecture function.
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and on-prem solutions.
- Experience implementing end-to-end delivery life cycles.
- Experience designing and implementing Infrastructure solutions across Linux and Windows like
- Active Directory and Domain Controllers.
- Openstack (highly desirable)
- Kubernetes (highly desirable)
- IaC and Configuration management
- Identity Access Management (IAM/IdM/IdP)
- Strong focus on automation.
- Experience in scripting language like Python, Bash, and PowerShell as desiderable.
- Experience in leading the design of significantly sized or complex systems.
- Forward-thinker: keep up to date with emerging technologies which could support the organization in the future.
- Continuously challenging the status quo.
- Attention to detail.
- Feeling comfortable working with different teams, functions and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Holistic view across multiple IT domains.
- Team player.
- Collaborative approach to build the best of breed solutions in collaboration with the rest of the Architecture teams and IT Operations.
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post
Job Category: Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malaga, Madrid