Web Performance Analyst
- Be able to translate high-level business requirements into specific technical definitions and monitoring solutions to meet requirements.
- Build an end-to-end performance reporting and monitoring chain to be able to report on each component of an application stack from network to databases and application and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Able to synthesize business level metrics by aggregating/referencing component level metrics.
- Responsible for providing improvement recommendations to technical teams, customer service and marketing.
- Lead performance analysis investigations to gain insights and help influence the improvement of the client experience. As part of the performance team you will engage with specialists across the company, including software and systems teams to understand, explore and challenge the limits of performance capabilities, suggesting the use of ML where appropriate.
- Create a data culture, ensuring that all available data is used to identify methods for improving conversion and reducing abandonment rates.
- Full Implementation and Management of the website Analytics.
- Responsible for analyzing performance reports and identifying actions to improve performance.
- Responsible for Tier 3 investigations to identify root cause on performance deviations.
- Good knowledge of latest web technologies (i.e.HTTP2, TLS1
3, DoH, CDN, HAProxy, Varnish, Nginx, Loadbalancers…
- Good knowledge of Full Stack Development, specially in Angular and/or Java.
- Good understanding of Networking, databases and website building blocks.
- Experience in latest techniques in web performance analysis and optimization.
- Strong experience in Website Engagement Metrics for marketing and operations teams.
- Strong experience in tools such GTmetrix, Pingdom tools, or PageSpeed Insights among others.
- Strong experience with synthetic monitoring tools like sitespeed.io or Lighthouse.
- Experience with SEO, Analytics, GTM…
- Experience working with Cloud Providers, specially GCP.
- Understanding of CI/CD processes.
- Understanding of Software Release Life Cycles and SDLC.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Bash and Linux.
- Good understanding of CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English.
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Job Category: IT Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote, Spain